1. Get your documents in order before applying for your loan. For approval, you’ll likely need to provide recent pay stubs, W-2s, and bank or investment account statements.
2. Preview your credit score.
3. Avoid life changes while your loan is in process. This means no major purchases or job changes!
4. Stay in touch with your lender.
5. Schedule a home inspection early in the purchase process. Ideally, right after the seller accepts your offer and before the appraisal occurs.
A well-organized buyer can cut weeks off the purchasing process. If you have questions or would like to inquire about finding your dream home, call us today! We work with local lenders, home inspection companies, and other vetted and trusted vendors, and can help guide you through the process for a smooth and straightforward close.